Culture, music, cycling, golf, hiking, angling, mountain biking and so much more: all possible in and around Eisenstadt in Burgenland, Austria.
- Esterhazy Palace – Forchtenstein Castle – Lackenbach Palace – St. Margareten quarry, winery
- Castles, palaces and museums
- Golfing: golf clubs in Donnerskirchen, Ebreichsdorf, Wiener Neustadt,
- Bike paths along the shores of the Neusiedlersee nature sanctuary
- "Fabrini Sportfischer" fishing ponds
- Motorcycling: "Johannes Ohr, your hotel host, is an avid motorcyclist himself, and he would be more than happy to help you plan the perfect route for your tour".
- Family Park: great fun for children big and small
- Hiking – the “Cherry Blossom Hike”
After your outing, enjoy some of our dishes at Restaurant Platane accompanied by a nice glass of wine or a cool freshly tapped beer, as you recall the beautiful day you have just spent.